Rent An Inflatable Water Slide Rentals From Bounce Party Rentals!
So Much Enjoyment!! There is no denying that water slides are the most exhilarating of the inflatable Rentals. Children of all ages always love playing with them. If you what an easy way to provide your party guest with a guaranteed good time, simply rent a water slide for your next event!
Why Rent From Bounce Party Rentals?
- We ensure our slides are always fast and slippery by regularly treating them to stay super slick!
- Bounce Party Rentals is fully licensed and insured.
- Our Inflatables are cleaned and sanitized in between each rental.
- We are family owned and operated.
Our Large Water Slide Rentals Will Make A Splash At Your Birthday Party!
Our large water slide rentals are the perfect addition to any birthday party! They are sure to make a big splash! There is no better way to keep everyone cool and entertained on a hot day. Whether you are looking for a small or large inflatable slide, we have what you are looking for!
Exciting Wet Inflatable Rentals To Beats The Florida Heat!
If you're looking for an exciting way to beat the Florida heat, look no further than our wet inflatable rentals. Our inflatable is perfect for cooling off on a hot day. Rent one for your next birthday party, family event, or to add something extra to a pool party. Turn your backyard into a water park by renting a 2nd water rental for HALF PRICE! Slip and Slide inflatables make a perfect addition.
Blow-Up Water Slides Are More Fun When They End In A Pool!
There's no denying that blow-up water slides bring lots of joy. After all, what's better than cooling off in a refreshing pool after an exhilarating ride down a water slide? Is the experience even better when the slide ends in a pool? It's a matter of personal preference, but we think so! Still, this is a choice you will have to make.
Here are a few things to contemplate:
- Age: Where teens and Adults might love landing in a pool, a toddler might not. Some younger kids do not like going underwater. The inflated pools are not very deep; however, kids might still end up with their heads underwater for a fractal moment.
- Safety: There is a debate to be had here. Some say it is safer for the ride to end in a pool of water. Water will slow the rider down more gradually than a soft inflated wall. This is true; however, one also has to consider that small child and even teens and adults could take on water when entering the pool.
- Location: Both Water Slides with and without pools have runoff water during the event. This is the nature of the beast. An inflated pool has the added need to be drained at the end of your event. This means a lot of water will be coming off the unit at once. With all slides, you want to ensure they are set up where water runoff is ideal. This is especially important with pool slides. At the end of your event, count on a rapid increase of water in your yard.
The Race Is On When You Rent A Dual Lane Water Slides! Double Lane Water Slides = Double The Fun!
If you're looking for a fun summer activity that the whole family can enjoy, consider renting a dual-lane water slide! We also offer Double Lane Slip and Slide Rentals! These create the perfect opportunity to embrace some family competition. Race your family and friends to the bottom or end of these water slides.
Are Slip N' Slides As Fun As Tall Slides?
Slip N' Slide rentals are a wet and wild good time! All slides are fun in their way, and Slip N' Slide is theirs. We love setting up slip n' slides for first-time renters of them. Not so much the setup as the pickup. That is when we hear things like:
- "I did not realize they were so much fun."
- "Our family will help only them from now on."
- The fun factor of Slip N' Slide is commonly underestimated. Our answer is yes; Slip N' Slides is as good of a time as a taller slide. They also have a cheaper rental price, most under $200.
Do You Rent Water Slides With Bounce House Attached?
Yes, we do! We have a wide selection of water slides and jumper house combos. These units have ladders in the jump area that lead to the water slide. We offer the largest selection of inflatable combo rentals in the area.
Make Your Own Combo With Add-On Discounts!
Deals on renting two inflatables separately are available. One hundred plus rentals can be missed and matched to take advantage of add-on discount prices! Our staff will help you choose the perfect combination for your event.
Can I Use An inflatable Water Slide Dry?
Yes, most inflatable water slides can also be used dry. They are made of a material designed to be slippery with or with water. We also treat our slides to keep them extra slippery. Some of our customers will use their water slide dry when we first set up and then add water later.
Can I Have A Water Slide Delivered To A Park?
That is a question for your local parks and recreation department. Unfortunately, in our experience, the answer usually is no. If you happen to receive a yes, we will do our best to accommodate you on a case-by-case base. You should also check that the pavilion you are reserving has power and water hookups. Here is some more information on park setups, plus power and water hook-up requirements.
Can Kids, Teens, And Adults Both Use Rentable Water Slides?
Yes, kids, teens, and adults can use rentable water slides. Giant slides are typically designed for both groups, while smaller ones are usually meant for children. If you're unsure which slide to rent, it's always best to ask us for slides suitable for adults.
How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Water Slide? Bounce Party Rentals Make It Affordable!
Bounce Party Rentals knows that you want to throw the best possible party, but sometimes budgets can be tight. So we offer a wide variety of cheap water slides for rent. Cheap in price, not quality! Rentals are available at many different price points. We will Go out of our way to ensure you can find an affordable rental! At the same time, we still offer blow-up water slides with higher price points made to impress. Prices can range from under $200 to much higher for the super big rentals. Everything depends on the size and type of slide you're looking for. No matter your budget, we have a water slide that will fit your needs!
Specials, deals, discounts, and promotions constantly change and update frequently. We do our best to keep our prices low - so you can stay cool without breaking the bank. Rent a water slide for under $200. Slip and Slides are even priced cheaper! WOW!
Rent A Giant Inflatable Water Slide Near Me?
Looking for a fun summer activity? Why not rent a giant inflatable water slide? They are perfect for parties, family gatherings, or just a day of fun in the sun. Add some excitement to your next party or event! We will deliver to almost anywhere near and around Volusia, Flagler, and Seminole County! If you are out of our area, we will do our best to help you find a rental company near you.
We Deliver, Set Up & Pick Up Water Slides To Your Event!
Bounce Party Rentals has provided bouncy water slides to parties and events since 2007! We deliver, set up, and pick up so you can relax and enjoy. Our experienced professionals will do everything they can to ensure your guest can safely enjoy our slides.
What are you waiting for? Make a reservation for your party or event in Volusia, Flagler, and Seminole County TODAY! Now offering FREE delivery to Palm Coast, Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Holly Hill, and South Daytona. Please ask about party rental delivery to Edgewater, New Smyrna Beach, Deltona, Deland, Lake Helen, Orange City, and other Florida Cities.