Medium Children's Party Ideas - Moon Walk Rental!
Red Light, Green Light
- Shout "Red Light" and everyone has to freeze. Shout "Green Light" and everybody can jump again.
- While everyone is in "Red Light" mode, give them instructions to follow when you yell "Green Light".
Things to do:
- Pretend to fly like a bird
- Roll Around on the floor
- Bounce on your behind then back to your feet
- Do somersaults on the floor
- Bounce on your knees then back to your feet
- Pretend you are popcorn, bouncing around until you POP
- Get a roll of streamers and tear 1 foot lengths off of it. Tuck one end of each streamer into each child's waistband then turn them loose!
- The goal is to collect as many other children's streamers while protecting your own. When your streamer is pulled, you have to get out (or sit down).
- The winner is the last child still wearing a streamer!
- Have the children number off. Make sure they remember their numbers! Then, have them scramble and sit in a circle. Have the birthday child stand in the middle of the circle.
- The birthday child then calls out 2 numbers. The children with those two numbers have to get up and trade spots while the birthday child tries to beat them to one of the spots.
- The person left standing calls out 2 more numbers and tries to beat those children to a seat.
- This one is good because it required minimal supervision and has most of the children resting (and rolling around during the action).